We’ve had some exciting changes at Midwest Counseling & Diagnostics, and we wanted to share the good news with you.
We are thrilled to have recently welcomed four new clinicians to our practice:
- Brittany Statler, LCSW, a therapist who is highly experienced in helping people struggling with eating disorders, mood disorders, and anxiety disorders.
- Lauren McCrary, LCSW, CADC, whose expertise is in supporting people dealing with depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder, as well as co-occurring substance abuse.
- Tracy Durkan, LCPC, a clinician specializing in therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help people grappling with eating disorders, traumatic brain injuries, and other issues.
- Joanie Kinzler, LCSW, whose practice is centered on emotionally focused therapy (EFT) for couples, as well as on helping people struggling with addiction.
Their expertise and general amazing-ness enrich our perspective and help us become an even more well-rounded group of highly trained, empathetic clinicians. You can learn more about them and the rest of our team on our website.
A new look.
Speaking of the site: We just relaunched our website with a beautiful, more user-friendly redesign!
We also have a new URL—midwestcounseling.com—so please be sure to update your bookmarks. And take some time to explore. We’ll be regularly updating our blog with posts about proactively managing emotions, coping with change, practicing meaningful self-care, and more.
We’re now offering even more group therapy sessions to help people with shared experiences find deeper understanding together.
Our current roster of sessions includes:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RO-DBT)
- Eating Disorder Process Support
- Women’s Addiction Recovery Support
- Yoga for Body Image
Find more details about the sessions and how to sign up here.
New nutrition support.
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be adding new nutrition support group sessions soon. Watch here for details.
In the meantime, we also offer one-on-one nutritional counseling sessions. Dietitian Maggie Garrity, RDN, LDN, works with people struggling with eating disorders, addiction, and medical diagnoses that impact diet and nutrition. Learn more about nutritional counseling at Midwest Counseling here, or contact Maggie at email@example.com or (414) 459-9338.
Life is all about change.
If you’re processing changes in your life, we’re here to support you.
We can work with you to begin individual therapy with a therapist who is the right fit for you and what you’re experiencing. We also offer psychological testing services, which can help you quickly gain deeper insight into yourself.
Contact intake director Rose Metivier at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 291-9570 to talk about how we can help.
This blog post was originally published as an edition of the Midwest Counseling & Diagnostics newsletter. Subscribe to get periodic updates about our current group therapy sessions, new individual therapy offerings, and more.